February 15, 2017
110 East 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2017 Philanthropy Day Sponsors!
REVEAL RECEPTION UNDERWRITER
VIP RECEPTION UNDERWRITER
YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP UNDERWRITER
Christie & Clinton Bybee
Aimee & Ed Cunningham
Butler Nonprofit Consulting ♦ Catalist ♦ Cook-Walden Funeral Homes & Cemeteries ♦ Frost Bank ♦ Lee+Associates
Angela & James Osborn ♦ Silicon Labs ♦ St. David's Foundation ♦ Texas Capital Bank
United Way for Greater Austin
American Red Cross ♦ Austin Community College Foundation ♦ Austin Community Foundation
Austin Habitat For Humanity ♦ Austin Humane Society ♦ Breakthrough Austin ♦ Caritas of Austin
Center for Nonprofit Studies at ACC ♦ Central Texas Food Bank ♦ Family Eldercare ♦ I Live Here, I Give Here ♦ LifeWorks
Literacy First ♦ The Long Center ♦ Mobile Loaves & Fishes/Alamo Drafthouse ♦ Seton Fund ♦ Shalom Austin
Superhero Kids ♦ Susan Longley, Abby Rapoport & Greg Wooldridge/Texas Observer ♦ Texas Cultural Trust
Texas Performing Arts ♦ Thinkery ♦ Tomorrow's Child Foundation ♦ UT Development Office ♦ YMCA Austin
Austin Zoo ♦ Ballet Austin ♦ Diocese of Austin, Catholic Schools ♦ Hill Country Conservancy
KIPP Austin Public Schools ♦ Meals on Wheels and More ♦ Mission Capital ♦ Notley
Paramount Theatre ♦ Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Texas
The Settlement Home for Children ♦ Walker Service Solutions, LLC
*Denotes in-kind sponsor
Thank you in advance for joining the AFP Austin Chapter to celebrate our most innovative, committed and passionate community members.
The Philanthropy Day luncheon reminds us that we share:
- a conviction that generosity allows good and important work to be done
- the vision of a vibrant community where one person can make a difference for many
- the belief that the giving of time, talent and treasure is the lifeblood of humanity
- the creativity that allows our work to remain relevant and important
- the commitment to always do what's right
- and we seek to honor those who stand out each year in bringing each of these points to light